The Bubble and Fizz Bar can be supplied with beer, cider and prosecco all from draught, giving you an ice cold drink at every pour. we currently serve:
- Strongbow Cloudy Apple Cider
- Peroni & Birra Moretti Beer
- Glera Frizzante Prosecco
- Prosecco cocktails
We also supply
- Smirnoff Vodka
- Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Courvoisier Brandy
- Gordons Gin
- Barcardi Rum
Soft drinks: Coke Cola, Diet Coke, Lemonade, Orange Juice and Slimline Tonic.
3 options to choose from
Complementary bar, where all drinks are paid for by the event holder.
Half bar, you pay a set amount on a tab, then your guests pay for their remaining drinks when this amount has been reached.
Full bar, where the bar is fully stocked and your guests pay for their drinks by the glass. Your save the date deposit is all you pay!
All packages will include:
- Disposable glassware
- 2-4 fully trained and licenced staff
- Bar hire
- Delivery and set of the bar
How wedding packages work
Example of a wedding package
This is your special day and you can tailor a package to suit your exact requirements.
Step one: Choose one of the three options from above.
Step two: Decide what you would like to add to your package, an example below;
- Prosecco or a Champagne of your choice to be handed out by our staff for toasting drinks.
- Change the drinks, if you do not like ours. Example: Fosters instead of Peroni.
- Standard 3 hours of bar hire, more time can be purchased at an extra fee.
- Upgrade to polycarbonate ‘just like glass’ glasses for a more luxurious feel.
- Glass rental for toasting etc.
Please remember this is just an example of what you can add to your package. If you wish to add something that is not on the list above, simply let us know via the contact page.
Charity Events and Festivals
Pitch fees for festivals, charity events etc is subject to negotiation and different for every event depending on event type, expected foot fall and more. This can be a pre-arranged agreed rate or a percentage of our profits for the day. Please contact us for more information.